Newsletter Sign Up
Please read through the Visitors’ Terms & Conditions before completing and you confirm that you are admitted to the exhibition on condition that you abide by the Entry Terms & Conditions.
Entry Terms & Conditions:
- Admission is restricted to trade professionals only and there is no charge to visit the exhibition.
- Visitors are required to complete registration form before admission. Tickets may be obtained from organisers or from the registration counters at the show upon presentation of business card.
- Visitors badge are non-transferable due to security reasons.
- You may asked by security personnel to present proof of identification before your entry to the Exhibition Hall.
- Visitor must display their admission pass at all times while inside the Exhibition Hall.
- Minors aged below 16 years and below will not be allowed entry into the Exhibition Hall.
- Distribution of unauthorised publications or materials within the exhibition venue is strictly prohibited.
- The Organisers reserves the right to refuse admission to any person(s) into the Exhibition Hall.
Thank you for your interest in Futurebuild Southeast Asia 2020. To avoid long queue onsite, you are recommend to pre-register and get your visitor badge in advance.
Get In Touch
Call +603 9771 2688 or email [email protected] today to find out more about exhibiting at Futurebuild SEA 2020.
FUTUREBUILD SEA 2020
Suite 5-01, Sunway VISIO Tower, Lingkaran SV, Sunway Velocity, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
: +603 9771 2688 | Fax: +603 9771 2799
: [email protected]
About UBM Informa Markets
Data Protection Policy